Franz Ferdinand of Austria-Este and his entourage:
- Leo Count Wurmbrand-Stuppach, k.u.k. major-general and k.u.k. chamberlain.
- Julius Prónay von Tót-Próna und Blatnicza, k.u.k. first lieutenant of hussar regiment no. 11, k.u.k. chamberlain.
- Heinrich Count Clam-Martinic, k.u.k. first lieutenant of the reserve of uhlan regiment no. 1, k.u.k. chamberlain.
- Dr. Ludwig Lorenz Ritter von Liburnau, Custos-adjunct at the k.k. Museum of Natural History (to Nepal).
- Eduard Hodek, taxidermist and photographer.
- Franz Janaczek, personal huntsman.
- Blasius Paskoevič, servant.
- Ludwig Libra, servant.
- Josef Kammermaier, servant.
- Mahmud, servant.
- Luigi Bussatto, cook.
- Raimund Rada, cook.
Also on board up to his recall due to obnoxious behaviour, Archduke Leopold Ferdinand.
A wonderful project. I am greatly looking forward to reading the translated entries for Sept. 18 and 19, 1893 when he passed through my part of the world.
I have spent ages looking for an english version of his diaries, and I thank you so very much for providing them. I hope you one day publish these writings on paper, given that the copyright has most certainly expired.